Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Sharon Gardella

       I chose my mom as the most influential person in my life. I have looked up to here my whole life and have always been inspired by her! She is the strongest person i know. She has had a very ruff life growing up. She was born and raised in Italy and lived in Germany as well until about the age of thirteen when she finally came to the united states. Her father was in the army so she grew up as an army brat that was moved around A LOT! When she move to the United States she hated it! Her teachers that she had did not understand nor care that she did not know English and she had a very hard time in school. Her and her parents did not always get along and she ended up moving out of the house at age sixteen and lived in multiple different places. Despite everything she has been through she remained strong and always made everything and every situation work for her. She is a single mother to me and my brother. She has struggled to give us what we needed and wanted but she definitely did it. She has provided the best life for me and my brother no matter how hard it may have been and i admire her so much. I have always been a big mommas girl! I never had my "father" in my life so i clung to my mother completely. She is my mother but she is also my best friend. She is the only person in my life who has stuck by my side through thick and thin and never gave up on me! She is my life saver and i love her more than i love life itself. She is my everything. Moving so far away from her has been a big change because back when i lived at home i spent littlerly everyday with her. Any free time i had i was with her. She is my back bone, i don't know what id do without her love and support. I'm so thankful that i was privileged enough to have her as my mother and to be raised by such a strong woman. When i have kids someday i truly hope i can be at least half the mother she was to me and my brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment