Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Stress

        I don't believe that stress is bad for you, I feel it is healthy to have stress in your life. Stress can keep you at level with reality. People who don't experience much stress for one wont know how to deal with it when they do experience it and i feel that they wouldn't be as level headed as someone who has. I definitely experience stress in my life but i don't experience it every single day. I want to say about every one to two weeks something will end up stressing me out. Since I'm used to it though i know how best to deal with it. Things that can stress me out easily would be work, sometimes school depending and if my mom is stressed out it end up feeling stressed out too. I don't know why I feel stressed when she is stressed but i do. I feel work is probably what stresses me out the most though as of this point in my life. I have a manager that can definitely stress you out when the restaurant is busy! Not only that but when she stresses me out then it causes me to mess up in terms of how i seat people and with double seating our servers. To be honest though i like being stressed out every now and again because then it causes me to appreciate my life when everything is going completely smoothly. So i feel that stress is good and everyone should definitely experience it at least every once and a while to remind them to appreciate when things are going good.

No comments:

Post a Comment