Monday, November 11, 2013

Culpepper Place

         So I got a new job at Culpepper Place Assisted living home and i love it. I'm so excited that i don't work as a hostess at Red Robbin anymore. I loved all of my co-workers there but the actual job wasn't for me. Before i moved here i worked at a long term nursing home for six months while i was in my CNA class and then after i passed my state test and became a Certified Nurses Assistant, I went into private home care. I took care of an elderly gentle man for a year and a half and i loved him to death. Then when i moved to Missouri i decided that since i had only worked in nursing home environments, i wanted to branch out so i decided to try to get a job at a restaurant. Which i ended up getting my hostess position at Red Robbin. After three months of working there i really started to miss working with the elderly so i decided to apply at assisted living facilities. Luckily i received a job at Culpepper Place. So then after i put in my two weeks at Red Robbin and took the job at the assisted living home. I love it there so much and couldn't be more thankful that i received my job their! This has proven to me that my heart really is in working with the elderly and helping people in general. Nursing has been and always will be my care path way. I would always dread having to go to work at the restaurant but with this new job i can work 8 or 9 hour shifts and i am as happy as can be all shift. I love it and am so happy i received a job their!!

No comments:

Post a Comment