Monday, November 11, 2013

Deer Season!

        I'm so excited for this weekend! On November 16th deer season opens for rifles. I have been waiting for months for this and cant wait!! I actually took the weekend off of work just for it. I'm going up to forsyth Missouri to my dads and will be hunting on his property. He owns one hundred and fifty five acres and on his property he has six deer stands in the trees. Me, him, his two sons, and his cousin will all be out there in the stands hunting. My goal for this deer season is to get a nice big buck! That would truly make my whole hunting season and i would definitely trophy it if i killed a buck worth trophying. I'm so excited to the point where i feel like a little kid at Christmas. Hunting brings me so much joy and i love the adrenaline rush from hunting and knowing that you killed that. We will be going out before the sun comes up and then we will go in for lunch and then come back out for the night time hunting. I only have a few more days! I know i will end up getting something but my intimate goal is to get a nice seven or more point buck. I cant freaking wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment