Friday, September 27, 2013

OTC Picnic

     Today at OTC there was the campus picnic, we had to go out and get three things done. Those three things where to talk to the honors table, get three free things, and lastly to do something outside of our comfort zone. I'm going to start off with when i visited the honors table. I talked to a woman who was very nice and i have decided that i am going to look into taking honors classes next semester. When i was in high school i really wanted to take honors classes but i had a teacher who told me i wasn't good enough to take an honors class, so that scared me away from taking them. After talking to this lady today she really brought back out the drive to sign up for honors classes. So i decided to email the director of the honors program and set up an appointment to talk to him about it and get all my questions answered. I'm very excited about it! Next the three free things i got was a free tanning card, a free notebook and pictures from the picture booth. The tanning card me and Jennifer received probably will not be used by me because i don't do indoor tanning but it was still a free thing that was offered to me so i decided to take it. The free notebook was from the christian church table. Me and Jennifer went and did the goofy photo booth thing. It was a lot of fun besides the fact that i never knew when the pictures where going to be taken, so they came out really funny looking. It was a lot of fun though. Lastly the thing i did that was out of my comfort zone was me and Jennifer took a picture with Clifford the big red dog who was walking around. Usually I'm to shy to do something like that so that was definitely out of my comfort zone. It was fun doing that though! That was my experience today at the picnic. It was actually a lot of fun. I watch several of the people in my English class do the sumo reselling thing. It was very funny to watch. It was a fun picnic.

No comments:

Post a Comment