Sunday, September 15, 2013

Know Your Audience

     In class on Wednesday we had a class assignment which was to post a question in know your audience and then after we had to answer everyone else in the classrooms questions. After doing this assignment I learned a lot about all the kids that are in my class period. One thing that I really noticed about my class is that there is a very wide variety of personalities and interests. Everybody's questions were unique in there own ways. The question I had asked was, "How many siblings do you have and are you the oldest, middle, or youngest child?" Because I asked that question i learned that a lot of people in that class do have a lot of siblings. I was very surprised by the answers I saw to my question. I don't really feel that there was any one question in general that surprised me. I was pretty happy to see that there were some other kids in the class that like the same sports I do which was hunting, fishing, and working out. Some of the questions were hard for me to answer though because a lot of the kids in that class have probably been born and raised here in Springfield. For example someone asked, "If you could pick any state to live in where would it be and why?" that question was hard for me to answer because I just moved here and this is my dream state to live in. I love it here so much! So some where difficult to answer but then others where super easy. I loved the wide variety of questions that where on there. After I was done answering everyone's questions, I went back and read everyone's responses to all the questions so I could see what everyone was into and sort of see there personalities. I feel that it was a great activity for the class to do because it can make you see how many different people there are and sort of get a feel for there own individual personalities. I enjoyed the activity a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment