Friday, September 6, 2013

Typology and Writing

       Today when I took the typology and writing test said that i scored the highest in the judging section and the lowest in feeling over thinking. When it comes to me scoring the highest in judging I would completely disagree with the one hundred percent. My friends always come to me with there problems because they know that I am the one person who will not judge them at all. I am very open minded and take people as they are. I never judge anyone before getting to know them and I rarely judge them after I do know them, that just isn't me. When it comes to the being lowest in feeling over thinking it was basically saying that I tend to think more then going off of feelings. I have always been the type of person who goes off my feelings majority of the time. This is because my mother was that way and raised me to be that way. If you feel something is wrong, then something probably is wrong. It's probably bad to say that I don't think things through and over analyze each situation but the truth is I don't. How ever I feel about that person or situation I got with it and don't really question it. For example, meeting new people. When I meet someone new you can usually get a good or bad vibe from them. I got with that feeling more than I go with anything. If I feel uncomfortable then I will stay away, but if I feel comfortable then its fine and I go with it. So basically to sum up this whole test I feel that it did not correctly analyze how I am. I feel that I am the way opposite of what the test said I was. I think I might have scored that way because I did not completely understand all of the questions so I might have answered differently if I actually fully understood them.

No comments:

Post a Comment