Monday, September 9, 2013

Purpose/Audience

       In this image I think that the purpose is to show how trees are starting to not be around as much. I think its showing how they are being cut down everywhere which can symbolis how them being cut down can effect out oxagine and our breathing which in return effects our lungs. I think that this picture would be targeted towards naturalists or people who really care about the earth and what is happening to it. That includes all different age ranges from younger people to older people. 

        This image shows a cowboy lighting a cigarette and it has the logo Marlboro. I think the purpose of this imagine to try and get people to smoke (which is not a good thing). They are basically saying its cool to smoke because cowboys where cool back then and they smoked. I think the audience would be more targeted toward men than women. I think the age range could be any age. 

        In this picture there in a man who is clearly in shape and he has speakers for a stereo on his hands instead of boxing gloves and above him are the words, "Ultimate Hitting Power". I feel the purpose of  this picture is to advertise that those speaking have as much as a hit as the actual ufc fighter holding them. Everyone knows people who box are usually strong so these are as strong as him. I feel the audience would be more of a younger generation would loves music and stereos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment